Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Job, New City, New Life

Las Vegas! A place I never ever thought of moving to... yet it was my home for over 6 years!
In 2002 I moved to Las Vegas with my Husband (then boyfriend) Thano. It was his hometown & my first time living away from Chicago.

While living in Vegas I was able to take many steps toward my dream! I was able to further my photography career as a regular contributing photographer in City Life from 2002-2004, while also building a private Clinical Massage business. This was only the beginning of my life's dream starting to come true!

Here are some of my favorite photos published during that time.


Mancini, Al "Undercooked The truth about the Raw Truth" City Life June, 19 2003: 59 Photo: Erin Donnelly




Archer, Aaron "Get ripped with a reptile" City Life June 26, 2003: 47 Photo: Erin Donnelly




Mylchreest, Ian "It's not your grandfather's funeral" Las Vegas Business Press June 30, 2003: 1 photo: Erin Donnelly




Esparza, Hektor "Inside the Globe of Death" City Life August 22, 2002: 43 photo: Erin Donnelly



Keene, Jarret "Life after LaserVida" City Life January 2, 2003: 49 photo: Erin Donnelly



Archer, Aaron "No dry humping" City Life July 10, 2003: 51 photo: Erin Donnelly



Keene, Jarret "Revolution" June 26, 2003:19-20 photo: Erin Donnelly

No comments:

Post a Comment